Sunday, October 19, 2014

BTO

Before we were married. We actually tried our luck with a few bto projects.

These projects include :

1. Buangkok
2. Pasir Ris
3. Sengkang

But sadly ALL were rejected with stupid reasons such as "you are not eligible because you aren't married.." and so forth.

Punggol Topaz was the FOURTH try.

And we got it. But with much dissapointment.

We registered in 2010. Yes 2010. And our particular block will only receive its key in (likely) April 2015.

5 freaking years.

When I DO get my long awaited keys, I will thank the contractor responsible for Topaz site for making me and my family wait for 5 years.

I get frustrated thinking about this. Then I get emotionally distraught when I see projects that started way later than ours, perfectly ready.

Another bad decision I made in life.






No comments: