Friday, November 21, 2014

Storage ideas

My husband has flown off to Jakarta for a meeting. He will be there for a day but Reena has been asking for him. And Irman as usual took a very long time to sleep.

My husband sent me a picture of his hotel.


Rub it in why don't you.  

I have been constantly googling for things that I will need for my upcoming house which is due in perhaps, April next year? 

Anyway, it is soon enough. A few more months and counting. 

I have consolidated my ideas infused with my preferred way of storing things. 

I have a thing with clutter. 

Even in the kitchen. Simple things like the drying dish rack bothers me. 


The fact that I can see the clutter, annoys me. I tend to get in an unhappy mood if I keep seeing clutter. 

My interior designer have designed the following kitchen for my future residence, photo credits goes to ibridge design. 

And to my ultimate horror, the dish washing rack that I do not fancy is in the picture.  

Therefore, some adjustments will be put into place. I want something HIDDEN from view. 


Just like the pictures above. And also the kitchen in the design for my future residence, is not to my liking. Sighs. 

But oh well. This is quite exciting. I will be making more decisions in something that I have been yearning to own- an actual house. 


No comments: